No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
Supply Chain Team
Who works in this team?
- Kim West – Supplier Engagement Manager
- Laura Johnson - Resource Coordinator
- James Adkin - Supply Team Coordinator
- Nicola Parker - Supply Team Coordinator
- Joanne Goddard - Supply Team Coordinator
Principal areas of focus for the SCT team:
- Maintaining and improving relationships with our network of associates
- Representing and promoting our network of associates to clients
- Processing client requests and matching up the most suitable associate
- Negotiating discounts and the best pricing possible to provide clients with value for money
- Providing feedback to associates following on from bids and training courses
- Managing the CRFQ system, client catalogues, ASPECT and My Coach
- Organising training observations each month for Premier and maintaining quality
- Supporting our bids and tenders teams to complete bids on behalf of associates
A day in the life of SCT:
Kim spends most of her time communicating with suppliers and associates around ongoing bids, existing relationships, new opportunities and improved ways of working.
Laura’s days are made up of engagement calls with associates, collaborative working with our bids and tenders team to represent the most suitable associates in our bids, managing our ASPECT system, observing training, sourcing associates to meet client requests, supporting the CRFQ system with associate recommendations, and providing feedback to associates.
Nicola, James and Joanne work mainly with suppliers – sourcing them for client requests, negotiating pricing, coordinating bids, managing our CRFQ system and client catalogues, providing feedback to suppliers and collaborating with other departments.
You might also be interested in
Course Back By Popular Demand...
Due to the popular demand and excellent feedback from our last course, Premier Partnership have been offered further places on the free online course "Effective Handling of Difficult and Challenging Conversations." to be run by Abbeydale Training taking place on Thursday 14th December, running from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
HMPPS Staff Upskilling Project
Premier Partnership were approached to support the HMPPS Staff Upskilling Project which is a comprehensive initiative aimed at enhancing the skills and qualifications of the current delivery staff members.
Premier Partnership Makes Strides in NHS Talking Therapies Conference
Premier Partnership helped make a significant impact at the recent National Employment Advisers in NHS Talking Therapies Conference held in Birmingham last month.