No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
Course Back By Popular Demand...
Due to the popular demand and excellent feedback from our last course, Premier Partnership have been offered further places on the free online course "Effective Handling of Difficult and Challenging Conversations." to be run by Abbeydale Training taking place on Thursday 14th December, running from 2:00 PM to 4:00 PM.
This stand-alone course has received significant acclaim for its ability to equip participants with essential skills for managing sensitive and challenging conversations with colleagues, staff, or clients.
Premier Partnership are delighted to further extend the invitation to their clients to attend this session.
Interested individuals can secure their spot for the course through Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/PPDiffConv141223
The "Effective Handling of Difficult and Challenging Conversations" course is designed to empower participants with the confidence and skills necessary to navigate difficult dialogues successfully. This comprehensive session promises to deliver tangible takeaways that can be immediately applied in various professional contexts.
By the end of the course, attendees can expect to achieve the following outcomes:
- Identify typical situations that could be challenging for them to handle
- Explore the balance in a relationship
- Identify fears and concerns and the effects that these have on how we communicate
- Practise communication strategies for managing sensitive conversations
- Understand the concept of psychological advantage
- Build the ability to communicate in an assertive and confident manner
- Manage expectations to prevent difficult situations
This course is ideally suited for a diverse range of individuals who wish to enhance their communication and conflict resolution skills, including individuals:
- Who lack confidence and experience in handling difficult conversations
- Whose role requires them to conduct sensitive conversations with colleagues or clients
- With experience who wish to further develop and practise their communication skills
We are excited to work with Abbeydale Training to offer this invaluable course. Effective communication is the backbone of any successful business, and we are confident that this course will equip participants with the skills to tackle challenging conversations with confidence and ease.
Don't miss this opportunity to enhance your communication skills and ensure smoother interactions in your professional life. Places are limited so book now to avoid disappointment.
Secure your place now by booking through Eventbrite: https://bit.ly/PPDiffConv141223
You might also be interested in
Develop your Human Leadership Potential
In celebration of International Day of Happiness, Premier Partnership and Yellowday are thrilled to offer a free taster course on "Human Leadership."
Neurodiversity at Work
This Neurodiversity Celebration Week, join Premier Partnership and Emily Cole from Yellowday for a free taster session exploring Neurodiversity at Work.
Busting the Myths of "Imposter Syndrome"
‘Imposter Syndrome’ is the subject of more than 200 articles a month on social media. If we believe what we read, then women are more likely to experience imposter syndrome than men, and 66% of women have experienced it in the last year alone.