No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
This course is for individuals responsible for undertaking and/or reviewing Manual Handling Risk Assessment in accordance with the management system and gives delegates the knowledge and tools to carry out manual handling risk assessments in the workplace to ensure activities are carried out safely.
Course length: ½ day
Max delegates: up to 15
By the end of this course delegate will be able to:
• Explain the legislative requirement for manual handling assessments.
• Identify the risks associated with manual handling operations.
• Recognise Manual Handling solutions such as basic ergonomics.
• Tailor generic assessments and record findings
• Identify how to look at generic Manual Handling operations to check for completion.
• Explain what to do if new issues are identified
World-leading developer of certificated health and safety training
IOSH courses provide insights and practical tools so that individuals and organisations can create safer and healthier working environments.
By promoting a health and safety culture in which everyone plays their part, our courses help to reduce sickness absence, improve productivity, and bring about other organisational benefits.
We can also deliver our courses as non-accredited courses for a reduced fee.
Click the links below to view our other IOSH courses: