No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
This course aimed at Managers and Team Leaders is to raise awareness about health and safety in the workplace and how to engage staff in understanding and fulfilling their responsibilities for health and safety at work.
Delivery method: Classroom based or virtual delivery
Course length: ½ day
Max delegates: up to 12
On completion of this course the learner will be able to:
• Identify how the law can have an impact on safety and health in the workplace
• List the benefits and characteristics of an effective health and safety management system
• Describe the principles that underpin good safety and health performance
• Describe how to assess, reduce and control risk in the workplace
• Identify workplace hazards and risks, their impact and how to manage them
World-leading developer of certificated health and safety training
IOSH courses provide insights and practical tools so that individuals and organisations can create safer and healthier working environments.
By promoting a health and safety culture in which everyone plays their part, our courses help to reduce sickness absence, improve productivity, and bring about other organisational benefits.
We can also deliver our courses as non-accredited courses for a reduced fee.
Click the links below to view our other IOSH courses: