No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
Spotlight : Qualifications Team
What the qualifications team do – Currently on our qualifications system we have over 20,000 active learners and new registrations continue to come in at over 500 learners per month. The qualifications team depend on our network of associates to help design and deliver some of the qualifications and occasionally use associates to help with the marking and verification of the qualification work submitted by the learners.
The qualifications team:
- manage the learners journey through their qualification from start to finish
- register the learner with the awarding body and provide guidance and support
- claim and issue the qualification certificates
- are responsible for maintaining and upholding the awarding body centre guidelines and regulations, ensuring compliance at all times and are inspected every year during a quality audit with the awarding body (CMI, C&G, IOSH, NEBOSH and Qualsafe)
- develop and build new qualifications and virtual courses
- manage, maintain and update the Moodle system used to deliver qualifications
- manage the marking, internal and external verification process of all qualifications.
- What products we offer: The qualifications team offer management and leadership qualifications through The Chartered Management Institute (CMI), as well as coaching and mentoring qualifications. They also offer bespoke operational delivery qualifications for the Civil Service through City and Guilds (C&G) and Health and Safety qualifications through IOSH, NEBOSH and Qualsafe. At present the qualifications team offer a total of 30 qualifications.
Top 5 qualifications delivered by us (based on learner numbers)
- C&G Level 4 Certificate in Managing the Delivery of Services to Customers
- CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- C&G Level 3 Diploma in Operational Delivery
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership
- IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH General Risk
- Assessment and IOSH Fire Risk Assessment
Click image to view
You might also be interested in
Unlock Funding for Your Training Needs with Premier Partnership!
Premier Partnership are excited to announce that we are now a provider on the SYMCA Skills Bank Framework, dedicated to supporting business growth and investing in skills across the South Yorkshire region.
New Evaluations Initiative Launched
At Premier Partnership, we continuously strive to enhance the quality of our training programmes and ensure they meet the unique needs of our delegates and their employers. Delegate feedback and insights are invaluable in helping us achieve this goal.
Freelance Safeguarding Trainers Reqiured
We have an exciting training role available for Freelance Safeguarding Trainers to work on an AD HOC basis delivering the following either virtually or face to face in Yorkshire and London.