No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
Spotlight : Qualifications Team
What the qualifications team do – Currently on our qualifications system we have over 20,000 active learners and new registrations continue to come in at over 500 learners per month. The qualifications team depend on our network of associates to help design and deliver some of the qualifications and occasionally use associates to help with the marking and verification of the qualification work submitted by the learners.
The qualifications team:
- manage the learners journey through their qualification from start to finish
- register the learner with the awarding body and provide guidance and support
- claim and issue the qualification certificates
- are responsible for maintaining and upholding the awarding body centre guidelines and regulations, ensuring compliance at all times and are inspected every year during a quality audit with the awarding body (CMI, C&G, IOSH, NEBOSH and Qualsafe)
- develop and build new qualifications and virtual courses
- manage, maintain and update the Moodle system used to deliver qualifications
- manage the marking, internal and external verification process of all qualifications.
- What products we offer: The qualifications team offer management and leadership qualifications through The Chartered Management Institute (CMI), as well as coaching and mentoring qualifications. They also offer bespoke operational delivery qualifications for the Civil Service through City and Guilds (C&G) and Health and Safety qualifications through IOSH, NEBOSH and Qualsafe. At present the qualifications team offer a total of 30 qualifications.
Top 5 qualifications delivered by us (based on learner numbers)
- C&G Level 4 Certificate in Managing the Delivery of Services to Customers
- CMI Level 5 Certificate in Management and Leadership
- C&G Level 3 Diploma in Operational Delivery
- NEBOSH HSE Certificate in Health and Safety Leadership
- IOSH Managing Safely and IOSH Working Safely
- IOSH General Risk
- Assessment and IOSH Fire Risk Assessment
Click image to view
You might also be interested in
Premier Partnership at Procurex 2022
Procurex National brought together key decision makers and market-leading suppliers who contribute to the ongoing delivery and strategic development of public sector procurement from across the UK.
New face arrives at Premier Partnership
Premier Partnership have had a new face join the team this month with the arrival of Robin Harris who takes up the role of Client Relationship Director.
Managing Mental Health Roundtable
On Tuesday 10th May, Premier Partnership hosted another free roundtable event for our clients, exploring the topic of mental health. During the session, a panel of speakers offered insight and solutions for organisations to consider on the subject.