No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
Freelance Social Care Trainers Required
We have some exciting roles available for Freelance Trainers to work on an AD HOC basis delivering Social Care training – the delivery will be both virtual and face to face.
- Can communicate effectively and appropriately with people from a wide range of backgrounds in a caring and professional manner
- Occupationally competent and technically knowledgeable
- Minimum of two years’ experience delivering Social Care courses as a freelance trainer
- Possesses a good working knowledge of current Care Standards
- Teaching qualification at Level 3 or above preferred.
You will need to supply your CV and deliver a short session (15 - 20 min) on Teams or Zoom to demonstrate your delivery style.
Who we are:
Premier Partnership is one the UKs leading providers for Managed Service provision of Training, where organisations easily source every type of learning solution including local authorities, Metropolitan Police Service, central government, the NHS and successful private companies. As a comprehensive training provider, we have an outstanding pedigree along with all the necessary accreditation that enable us to deliver value, expertise and enhanced organisational performance.
Skills you will need…
- Strong communication with excellent interpersonal skills
- A passion for learning and development
- Experience delivering client focused solutions to customer needs
- Positive work ethic and determination
- Ability to build good relationships with delegates
- A strong desire to continue to learn and develop your skills
If you are a friendly person who values good relationships, high quality training and taking pride in everything you do – we would love to hear from you today!
To apply, please send your CV and covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We look forward to hearing from you!
Applicants must have eligibility to work in the UK. Please note, only suitable applicants will be contacted. If your address and contact details are not on your CV, you will not be considered.
Download job-spec below:
You might also be interested in
Unlock Funding for Your Training Needs with Premier Partnership!
Premier Partnership are excited to announce that we are now a provider on the SYMCA Skills Bank Framework, dedicated to supporting business growth and investing in skills across the South Yorkshire region.
New Evaluations Initiative Launched
At Premier Partnership, we continuously strive to enhance the quality of our training programmes and ensure they meet the unique needs of our delegates and their employers. Delegate feedback and insights are invaluable in helping us achieve this goal.
Freelance Safeguarding Trainers Reqiured
We have an exciting training role available for Freelance Safeguarding Trainers to work on an AD HOC basis delivering the following either virtually or face to face in Yorkshire and London.