No Products in the Cart
Can't find what you're looking for? Give us a call on 01302 369700
This course is aimed at individuals responsible for undertaking or reviewing risk assessments who have previously attended the General Risk Assessment Course. To enable delegates to undertake quality Risk Assessments on behalf of your organisation by providing delegates with refresher training on the approved Risk Assessment Refresher course they have previously attended.
To be able to attend this course, delegates must have previously attended the full 2 day
IOSH General Risk Assessment course.
Delivery method: Classroom based or virtual delivery
Course length: One day interactive workshop
Max delegates: up to 12
• Identify hazard and likelihood data and assess risks
• Identify tools and techniques to be able to prioritise risk
• Record general risk information effectively and appropriately
• Implement general risk control strategies and recommend short to long-term risk controls
• Define general risk management requirements, responsibilities and accountabilities
• Carry out quality assurance of the general risk assessment processes
• Develop an auditable approach to assist general risk management
World-leading developer of certificated health and safety training
IOSH courses provide insights and practical tools so that individuals and organisations can create safer and healthier working environments.
By promoting a health and safety culture in which everyone plays their part, our courses help to reduce sickness absence, improve productivity, and bring about other organisational benefits.
We can also deliver our courses as non-accredited courses for a reduced fee.
Click the links below to view our other IOSH courses: