Client Relationship Manager for London Area
Premier Partnership is keen to appoint a Client Relationship Manager to support the expansion of our client base in the world of learning and development.
The role requires the appointee to both nurture existing client relationship as well as bring on board new ones.
Client contacts are typically senior managers from learning and development, procurement or operational departments. It is therefore essential that you have great credibility which will demonstrated by your:
- knowledge of L&D and how this supports business effectiveness
- strong presentation skills
- skill at effectively balancing the needs of multiple stakeholders (both internal and external)
- understanding of the challenges faced by managers in the public sector
- passion for delivering quality in terms of service and product
- ability to operate strategically
A sound knowledge of the range of learning delivery models to public sector employees in the UK is essential. it is therefore likely that the applicants will have held in-house roles. It must be however be emphasised that this role is not to design or deliver the learning but to oversee contracts.
This is primarily a London based role, working from home although you must be able to travel around the UK.
We are accepting applications.
To respond to the role, please email email@example.com and include a detailed CV showing your previous roles and skills set.