The focus for this workshop is on the skills and knowledge needed to handle situations that can often be difficult.
Who is this for?
Managers who need to address disciplinary or poor performance issues at work will find this session builds skills and confidence.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- plan and prepare for a difficult conversation
- demonstrate the relevant communication skills
- agree outcomes and plan the way forward.
How to book on ths course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questins about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Leadership & Management Training
- Appraisal Skills
- Attendance Management
- Budget Management
- Change Management
- Coaching & Feedback Skills
- Coaching & Mentoring
- Delegation Skills
- Difficult Conversations
- Discipline & Grievance
- Employment Law for Managers
- Facilitation Skills
- Introduction to Leadership & Management
- Managing Supplier Realationships
- Performance Management
- Project Management
- Recruitment, Selection & Interview Skills
- Stress Management
- Staff Motivation
- Team Building