Premier Partnership have won a National Management and Leadership Award for Outstanding Training Provider of the Year. read more
Training & Services
We pride ourselves on consistently providing our clients with a high quality, uniquely responsive, flexible and cost effective learning and development service throughout the UK.
Premier Partnership is now one of the UK’s largest training and development organisations and has achieved long term success within the area of flexible training provision human resource development (HRD) and managed services. Our exciting, engaging, creative blended learning across all topics enables participants to rapidly develop their behaviour, skills and knowledge.
The original Directors are still within the business and there has been no change in the businesses financial structure or ownership and there are none pending.
Our team of 21 account managers and support staff together with a team of 300 learning specialists offer subject matter expertise and high quality facilitation and training design and delivery throughout the UK. Our capacity includes the ability to deliver and administer large volumes of training for over 2000 learners per week.
We are an accredited training centre for the Institute of Leadership and Management (levels 2 to 7), the Chartered Management Institute (levels 2 to 7), City and Guilds, the National Examining Body for Safety and Health (NEBOSH) and the Institute of Occupational Safety and Health (IOSH). We accredit all management qualifications offered through Civil Service Learning.
Working in partnership with our clients, we provide stretching, engaging, creative learning in a range of formats that enables leaders to understand themselves better and rapidly enhance their skills and knowledge, enabling them to meet the challenges of more senior positions. Our programmes often contain a unique blend of psychometric testing, skill and behavioural development workshops, Masterclass sessions, project work, coaching and mentoring.
We operate at the forefront of modern training best practice and offer fully blended training that utilises the latest developments in facilitation including webinars, virtual classrooms, e-learning, blogs, podcasts, open learning, multi media presentations and mobile learning.
We design and deliver on average 6000 learning interventions per year to over 3000 clients and some of our key milestones include:
- Delivering the world’s largest bullying and harassment training intervention on behalf of BIS and Unite the Union.
- Delivering the HSE’s largest Health and Safety training contract to SME’s throughout the United Kingdom.
- Awarded the contract for the accreditation of Management and Leadership training Government wide on behalf of Civil Service Learning 2012.
- Managing over 200 leadership and change management programmes across local authorities, government departments, government agencies and the NHS often working closely with in-house subject matter experts, HR Business Partners, line managers and learning and development teams.
- Delivering CMI accredited management training across the DWP to 5000 managers per annum.
- Delivering the Met Office leadership and management development programme to their entire management population of 400 including MBTI, coaching, actor led theatre forums and mini-project work.
- Delivering ILM accredited first line manager training to 14 authorities in Surrey and Hampshire.
- Developed and delivered the leadership development programme to the Office of Fair Trading.
- Provided strategic and operational management consultancy and HR support for the DWP, Jobcentre Plus, Child Support Agency, The Pension Service, NHSBT, Disability Carers Directorate, CO OP Bank, Lloyds TSB, Halfords Plc, Superdrug, H Samuels.
- Delivered coaching skills programme to over 1000 managers within NHS Blood and Transplant to support their strategy to implement coaching culture.
- Evaluated the impact and Return on Investment of learning and development across the Department for Work and Pensions including the design of their learning evaluation strategy.
A truly national organisation, Premier Partnership holds country wide contracts and regional contracts delivering a first class service across both public and private sector clients within extremely demanding timescales.
In the last five years we have delivered development training to over 30,000 line managers in over 200 organisations. These interventions include comprehensive programs of blended learning featuring interactive face-to-face delivery, e learning, action learning sets, actor led role-play, psychometric testing, coaching and mentoring.
Our commitment and attention to quality as a leading provider of learning and development is demonstrated by our 100% pass rate across the 100+ ILM and CMI management programmes we deliver each year.
To ensure that we maintain and advance our quality standards we hold accreditations with Investors in People, ISO 9001, and ISO 1400. These accreditations give clients the satisfaction that our products and services are of a consistent high quality and are continually monitored and developed.
We have developed our own comprehensive database which enables cost effective use of a national resource, ensuring we deliver a professional service within agreed parameters.
Continued investment in the infrastructure and a commitment to training within our organisation, has seen the partnership build one of the largest collections of IT training aids and a workforce that has access to the very latest systems and processes for the design, delivery, administration and evaluation of learning.