Personal Safety (Violence & Aggression)
This one day training event focuses upon personal safety. It can be tailored for lone workers.
Who is this for?
Lone workers and staff whose role includes face-to-face contact with the general public whether individuals are office-based or out in the community.
At the end of the course delegates will understand:
- the importance of personal preparation
- how to avoid potential and actual aggressive or violent encounters
- the role of non-verbal signals in assessing people and their intentions,
- methods for improving basic personal safety at work and reduce the risks.
- how to stay safe whilst working alone.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights