Ladders & Steps Training
This programme provides staff with the necessary information in the safe use and inspection of ladders and steps.
Who is this for?
Anyone who uses ladders and steps as part of their job.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the statutory regulations.
- Identify types of ladders and steps.
- Understand safe use and carrying techniques.
- Inspect ladders and steps.
- Selection of ladders and steps.
- Maintenance and storage.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights