IOSH Managing Safely
This course is designed to get managers and supervisors up to speed on the actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams. It is a practical program, full of business focused step-by-step guidance.
Who is this for?
Managing safely is for all managers and supervisors in any sector and any organisation.
This course will give delegates the knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they’re responsible for.
- introducing managing safely
- assessing risks
- controlling risks
- understanding your responsibilities
- identifying hazards
- investigating accidents and incidents
- measuring performance
- protecting our environment.
Successful delegates are awarded an IOSH Managing Safely Certificate. The course is
assessed by a written exam and practical risk assessment project.
Our trainers are enthusiastic experts with 17 years experience and have achieved very high pass rates. They will give you step-by-step guidance to ensure you are confident and prepared.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
IOSH Managing Safely 2015
|Manchester||6 Jun - 9 Jun|
|Birmingham||20 Jun - 23 Jun|
|London (EC2)||18 Apr - 21 Apr|
|Bristol||6 Jun - 9 Jun|
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights