IOSH Managing Safely Refresher
IOSH requires Managing Safely certificate holders to refresh their learning within a three year period. This ensures that they remain fully up to date on the actions they need to take to handle health and safety in their teams.
Who is it for?
Everyone who has attended and passed the IOSH Managing Safely full course within three years prior.
this course will ensure that delegates have up to date knowledge and tools to tackle the health and safety issues they are responsible for.
re-certify their IOSH managing safely certificate.
- managing safely
- assessing and controlling risks
- new regulations and legislation
- identifying hazards
- investigating accidents and incidents
- measuring performance
- protecting our environment.
Successful delegates have their IOSH Managing Safely certificate renewed. The course is assessed by a multi-choice exam.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights
IOSH Managing Safely Refresher 2015
|London (EC2)||22nd Apr|