IOSH Management System Auditing
This course gives delegates an understanding of an effective security and safety management system audit.
It will give them the skills and knowledge to confidently identifying gaps and areas of concern in the management system. The course was designed for organisations who want to continuously improve their health and safety.
Who is this for?
This course is suitable for every organisation who wish to continuously improve their health and safety management system with best practice.
By the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- provide an overview of security and safety management auditing and the requirements of bs accreditation
- act as an internal auditor with the confidence, competence, knowledge and skills to deliver a first class auditing process
- assist in driving continuous improvement across their organisations.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights