Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
This course covers the risks associated with using hand-held powered work equipment.
Who is this for?
Anyone who uses hand held powered work equipment.
At the end of the course delegates will be understand:
- what is hand-arm vibration (hav) and how can it affect people.
- About sources of hand-arm vibration.
- Current methods for controlling and reducing exposure to hand-arm vibration.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights