Pediatric First Aid
This course meets the requirements of the early years foundation stage statutory framework.
Who is this for?
People looking after young children that may face emergency situations including; teachers, au pairs, playgroup leaders,and child minders.
Delegates will gain the knowledge, confidence, and skills to deal with emergencies involving young children.
- first aid kit
- action planning
- treatment of an unconscious casualty
- asthma and diabetic emergencies
- head injuries
- sprains, strains and fractures
- poisoning, bites and stings
- foreign objects
- childhood conditions (e.g. measles, meningitis, croup).
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights