Lone Worker First Aid
This course is for lone workers who need the knowledge and practical skills to deal with a wide range of emergency first aid situations.
Who is this for?
All staff who work by themselves without close or direct supervision.
Delegate will learn how to administer safe, prompt, effective first aid in emergency situations with an understanding of the role of the first aider including equipment, record keeping and basic hygiene.
- priorities and principles of first aid
- treatment of an unconscious casualty
- basic life support
- wounds and bleeding
- fractures, dislocations and soft tissue injuries
- miscellaneous medical conditions.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights