First Aid at Work - Refresher (2 day)
This course updates the skills of people who need to renew their first aid at work certificate. The certificate lasts for three years.
Who is this for?
Anyone who needs to renew their first aid at work certificate. The certificate lasts for three years and this refresher course must be taken before the certificate expires or within 28 days of it expiring.
First aiders whose certificate has expired for more than 28 days must take the full First Aid at Work 3 day course
To refresh the first aid skills and renew the statutory first aid at work certificate.
Delegates will have the knowledge and confidence to deal with a first aid emergency in the workplace.
- dealing with accidents and illness
- using a first aid kit
- simple record keeping
- treatment of an unconscious casualty
- treatment of a heart attack
- control of bleeding
- burns and scalds
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights