Automatic External Defibrillation (AED) Training
In the UK, one person suffers a heart attack every two minutes but the majority could be saved if their heart was shocked back into rhythm This course gives delegates the skills to use an automated external defibrillator in an emergency.
Who is this for?
This course is for anyone who needs to use a automatic external defibrillator. No previous first aid knowledge is necessary to attend an AED course.
This course will give delegates the knowledge, skills and confidence to use an AED.
- treatment of an unconscious casualty.
- heart attacks.
- getting to know the aed (any type)
- operating the aed.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights