Fire Warden & Marshall Training
This programme provides staff with an understanding of the basic principles and procedures of being a fire warden.
Who is this for?
All staff, however this programme should only be taken when the delegate has completed a risk assessment programme.
Delegates will be able to become a designated Fire Warden.
- legislative and basic requirements
- demonstrate an understanding of fire warden’s duties and responsibilities
- concept and principles of fire risk assessment
- correct use of fire extinguishers.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights