DSE - Display Screen Equipment
This programme will enable nominated assessors to conduct DSE assessments in accordance with legislation and guidance.
Who is this for?
Managers, supervisors or those nominated by the organisation to conduct DSE risk assessments.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand risk assessments.
- Understand the legislation and legal duties applying to DSE.
- Understand the assessor’s duties and responsibilities.
- Understand the common hazards and risks associated with the use of DSE.
- Understand risk reduction strategies.
- Conduct practical dse risk assessments.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights