COSHH - Control of Substances Hazardous to Health
This course will provide delegates with an awareness of their legal responsibilities with regard to hazardous substances.
Who is this for?
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- Understand the relevant legal legislation pertinent to hazardous substances.
- Know their responsibilities with regard to hazardous substances.
- Be able to undertake a coshh assessment.
- Be able to source further information.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights