Construction Design & Management (CDM)
To provide delegates with an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site safety.
Who is this for?
Anyone responsible for site safety.
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- develop an understanding of responsibilities and accountability for site health, safety and welfare
- have an understanding of how to comply with the cdm regulations
- understand the key roles of the client, designer, principal contractor, cdm coordinator and contractor
- understand the relevant systems and documentation in relation to managing contractors on site.
- know where to seek further support and guidance.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Health & Safety Training
- Accident Investigation
- Asbestos Awareness
- Construction Design and Management
- Coping with Stress
- Display Screen Equipment
- Drug Awareness
- Electrical Safety Awareness
- Hand Arm Vibration Syndrome
- Introduction to Health & Safety in the Workplace
- Ladders & Step Ladders
- Legionella Awareness
- Managing Health & Safety
- Managing Safety for Directors
- Managing Stress
- Manual Handling
- Needle Stick Injury
- Noise at Work
- Personal Safety
- Portable Appliance Testing (PAT testing)
- Risk Assessment
- Working at heights