Equality and Diversity Training
To ensure each individual understands their legal responsibilities and enable everyone to put equality and diversity into practice in everyday business.
Who is this for?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- define prejudice, discrimination, harassment, bullying and victimisation
- state the benefits of a positive working environment to colleagues and customers
- understand their responsibilities and rights in respect of equality law and diversity and equality policy.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website: