Equality and Diversity for Managers
Managers have a crucial role in driving equality and diversity forward and this course will significantly support this.
Who is this for?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- state the benefits of creating a positive working environment
- explain the key legislation and understand the practical effects in the workplace
- demonstrate an understanding of the public sector duties
- provide information and advice on diversity issues for staff
- have an understanding of their management responsibilities within the legal framework
- model good behaviour and challenge prejudice, discrimination and harassment.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website: