This course will help delegates understand the importance of a complaints procedure and operate it appropriately.
Who is this for?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- recognise how complainants feel, and what they want from the organisation
- identify the key elements of analysing and defining a complaint
- understand how to gather and evaluate evidence surrounding a complaint
- respond appropriately to the complainant.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website: