Handling Abusive Phone Calls
To enable learners to deal with abusive phone calls with assertiveness and confidence.
Who is this for?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- note the relevance of the health & safety at work act
- identify what verbal abuse is
- view the anger cycle
- explore the control trilogy
- discuss leading the call
- recognise the importance of empathy
- determine the use of assertiveness.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website: