Customer Service on The Telephone
Develops the skills needed to deal with customers on the telephone.
Who is this for?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- demonstrate all of the interpersonal skills needed to give a courteous, caring and professional service to customers
- remain in control of telephone calls
- demonstrate the ability to provide customers with jargon-free advice and information
- provide a high quality telephone service to internal customers.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website: