Customer Service Excellence
This course enable learners to understand what is meant by good customer service and what they can do to best meet the needs of the customer.
Who is this for?
By the end of the workshop delegates will be able to:
- state what good customer service means to the customer
- state where the standards for customer service are laid down
- explain the difference between internal and external customers
- state what services should be available to serve customers with special needs
- explain how good customer service contributes to team performance.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website: