The course will provide delegates with the skills and knowledge to help them manage their time in a much more productive manner.
Who is this for?
All employees who wish to improve the way they manage their time.
By the end of this training delegates will be able to:
- explain the underlying strategies of managing time
- identify time management issues in personal and professional life
- develop a range of techniques and practices to plan and set priorities
- identify situations where time-stealers operate and develop appropriate strategies to combat these.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Core Skills Courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- Chairing Meetings
- Communication Skills
- CV Writing
- Decision Making
- Influencing Skills
- Minute & Note Taking
- Negotiating Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills (Basic)
- Presentation Skills (Advanced)
- Problem Solving
- Report Writing
- Speed Reading
- Staff Handbooks
- Telephone Techniques
- Time Management
- Training for Trainers