To develop the skills required to successfully and confidently influence others.
Who is this for?
At the end of the course delegates will be able to:
- confidently deal with others where differences of opinion exist
- describe how and when to be assertive and responsive.
- strategies and tools to improve their persuasive abilities in order to sell their ideas
- enhanced influencing techniques
- influencing techniques to plan meetings, considering their target audience.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: email@example.com
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Core Skills Courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- Chairing Meetings
- Communication Skills
- CV Writing
- Decision Making
- Influencing Skills
- Minute & Note Taking
- Negotiating Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills (Basic)
- Presentation Skills (Advanced)
- Problem Solving
- Report Writing
- Speed Reading
- Staff Handbooks
- Telephone Techniques
- Time Management
- Training for Trainers