Bullying & Harassment Training
To help managers and staff to distinguish between behaviours that are, and are not, bullying or harassment and consider the skills involved in promoting dignity and respect at work.
Who is this for?
At the end of the course delegates will be familiar with a range of techniques that will help with the deployment of assertive behaviour.
- define bullying and harassment
- describe the consequences of working in a culture where bullying and harassment exists
- identify the skills and behaviour required to prevent bullying and harassment at work
- explain the basic principles of how the law applies.
How to book on this course
Please contact us to book this course. If you have any questions about the course one of our subject matter experts will be happy to help
- Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone us on: 01302 369700
- Click here to send us a message via our website:
All Core Skills Courses
- Assertiveness Training
- Bullying & Harassment Training
- Chairing Meetings
- Communication Skills
- CV Writing
- Decision Making
- Influencing Skills
- Minute & Note Taking
- Negotiating Skills
- Personal Effectiveness
- Presentation Skills (Basic)
- Presentation Skills (Advanced)
- Problem Solving
- Report Writing
- Speed Reading
- Staff Handbooks
- Telephone Techniques
- Time Management
- Training for Trainers